Last night I had my first wedding nightmare. Hopefully there aren’t more to come. In my wedding nightmare, the following happened:
- I forgot to wear shoes on the wedding day.
- I forgot to paint my nails, so there was old nail polish wearing off and uneven nails!
- I spilled my lunch on my wedding dress, but didn’t realize this until I was about to walk down the aisle.
- I was late getting to the church because Jessie and I had to go somewhere to meet someone (for what, I don’t know).
- Right as the ceremony was about to start, a few of our wedding guests decided to have a meeting at the back of the venue. They were sitting in a circle at the end of the aisle. I yelled at them and kicked them out of the wedding.
- We forgot to inform the people who should be reading at our wedding that they were going to read. So, Merri was running around trying to find the 2 readers and tell them what their reading was (we also didn’t have it printed for them, so we asked them to look it up on their smart phones).
- Dave saw me before the wedding ceremony.
I think those were all of the horrors. Strange thing is that I’m not worried about the wedding yet, but maybe my subconscious is …